the biggest music platform SPOTIFY arrived in the Philippines - Ning4u: Anything And Everything's Free
Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , » the biggest music platform SPOTIFY arrived in the Philippines

the biggest music platform SPOTIFY arrived in the Philippines

Written By Ning Buning on Thursday, March 27, 2014 | Thursday, March 27, 2014

As blogger, I like to write a blog post while listening to music specially at midnight when everybody is asleep. From rock, pop, alternative or any other music genre, name it, I appreciate it. But in a fast pace of music industry, newest and latest music are arriving every week and it almost maximized the capacity of my laptop/desktop memory.



Glad to hear that the leading online music streaming service, SPOTIFY arrived in the Philippines. Coca-Cola has partnered with Spotify to give us access for free. I am one of the people who owned an account to Coca-Cola/Spotify and let me share with you what's on it.



By visiting https://www.spotify.com/ph/signup, I signed up and provide the code that Coca-Cola given to me, then I easily downloaded Spotify on my desktop. Not more than ten minutes, the Spotify page pop-up and navigate me to the world of music like never before.



Spotify is so easy to use you can browse music according to your references, be it by album, artist and track. From the MAIN file located at the upper left corner, "Discover" shows you the list of trending tracks and suggested albums, "Follow" shows you singers, friends and people to follow, "Messages" shows your connection with other users, "Play Queue" currently list of songs you playing and mostly or let me say my most favorite feature is the "Devices" that allows you to take your music everywhere, just sync your device to Spotify and enjoy.



The fun and exciting thing about Spotify is, you can share or inform your friends on your social networking sites the music you are currently enjoying like on Facebook, Twitter and Tumbler. You could also exchange playlist to other Spotify users and find friends, follow them as well as your favorite artists and singers.

I am really enjoying this experience, yes I am listening to the music of my favorite artist's album while writing this article. Now I have a new found body not only while writing but mostly it is a perfect match on my breaktime hehe.. Check out also the APPS 123 Tops also for you to enjoy the list of songs that currently top the charts worldwide.

I know! I know! You want your own Spotify account as well, right?? Well what if I tell you that Coca-Cola is so generous to give you one (code) for you to download Spotify and enjoy music. Yes just send an e-mail to Social_CokePH@Coca-cola.com with a subject "Coca-Cola Spotify", you'll then receive an autoreply e-mail containing the code you deserve. Okie :) Pls. add me also, NingBuning and let us share our playlist with each other okay :)

Share this article :

You Tube

Facebook Page

Tiktok

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Ning4u: Anything And Everything's Free - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template