MY FIRST BADGE AWARD FROM MISS VERNZ - Ning4u: Anything And Everything's Free
Headlines News :
Home » » MY FIRST BADGE AWARD FROM MISS VERNZ

MY FIRST BADGE AWARD FROM MISS VERNZ


I am so surprise to received this badge award from my first friend in this so called blogging world, my heartful thanks  to Miss Vernz of Some Things Are Free  I really like  the fact that the color of this flower is orange which is my favorite color ( its not obvious..wink. ) hehe... Hope to have so many friends as I can because It felt so much relieving and satisfying esp if they recognize you everyday by visiting and answering each and every post you made.Thank you to my friends now and I hope their friends will be mine also and soon we'll have a chance to see each other personally.Thank you...thank you..thank you to Miss Vernz, my Friends and to my soon to be friends :-)


As a rule of accepting or as a tradition.(Yipee!! wow..im totally an official blogger heheh...) I am passing this lovely sunshine badge to (in no particular order):

Miss Jeck of Freebie-Natic
Miss Queenie of Expanding Territories
Miss Steph of Honey Bootique
Miss Ria of My Journey to Life
Miss Mariel of Zurprise Grrrr
Miss Mhela of Shygirls' Own
Miss Torque 15 of  torque hunts
Miss Maitai of Maitai Jewelry
Miss Tina of Tina's Blog Goodies
Miss Nikki of Ask Me Whats
Miss Melandria of Babies and Contests
Miss Mel of Mad4Creations



Put the badge on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


xoxo,



Share this article :

You Tube

Facebook Page

Tiktok

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Ning4u: Anything And Everything's Free - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template