Blogger's Choice for Favorite TV Station (NCA) - Ning4u: Anything And Everything's Free
Headlines News :
Home » , » Blogger's Choice for Favorite TV Station (NCA)

Blogger's Choice for Favorite TV Station (NCA)

In line with Netizens' Choice Awards (NCA) that was started last November 8 that continuous counting your votes from different categories like for example your favorite movie, music, tv, radio, celebrities and more, as a blogger in participation also with this campaign, I am sharing my favorite television station. Read more about Netizens' Choice Awards with was spare headed by three top entertainment blogs LionHearTV, Starmometer and Showbiznest. 

Honestly, it is hard for me to choose my favorite station because, I really don't have "favorite" local tv network and if ever its not on the list of choices and its not local and "Its Not TV, Its..." ;). On the other hand, I can say that I'd always follow the primetime teleseryes of ABS-CBN. 

I got it from my mom, who's always hook into teleseryes and when she left for States I inherited that traits hehe..After a long day of work and blogging events sometimes. I am used to arrived home around 8-9PM which was time for great teleseryes of ABS-CBN. So I will choose ABS-CBN for my favorite station, plus its keeping me entertain on my solo hours at home while waiting for my hubby, so I appreciate it so much.

But admittedly, I also like GMA news program and documentaries. After teleserye and hubby's exact arrival we tuned in at GMA news and then "Its Not TV..." afterwards until we sleep...So there you go, its my choice, what's yours if you are a blogger you can blog about it also and join the campaign and who knows we might get having fun together before the year ends...

Share this article :

You Tube

Facebook Page

Tiktok

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Ning4u: Anything And Everything's Free - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template